Monday - Friday (9:00am-4:00pm)
This one-week camp focuses on horsemanship skills including riding, stable management, and training. Fun games, crafts, and outdoor activities. Riders at any ability level will enjoy their week with the horses. Come out and horse around with us for the best camp ever!!
Early Drop off 7:45 a.m.- $10.00 a day
Late Pick Up 5:15 p.m. – $ 10.00 a day
Keno Hills Summer Camp Checklist- What to Bring!
- Helmet (Riding helmet, or bike helmet)
- Bagged lunch
- Boots with a 1/4 inch heel (hiking, riding, rubber, cowboy)
- Comfortable walking/ hiking shoes
- Weather appropriate clothing
- Personal water bottle
- Bug spray
- Bathing suit and a towel
- White T-shirt for tie-dying!
- Extra change for candy concession ($10-$20 at beginning of camp, any unused money will be refunded)
Please download the applicable waiver(s) and send to: firstname.lastname@example.org