Monday - Friday (9:00am-4:00pm)
Keno Hills is proud to offer a Junior camp for those campers ages 5, 6, and 7 years. Junior campers will learn skills such as safety around horses, proper preparation of your horse, riding, and much more. Fun games, crafts, and outdoor activities.
Early Drop off 7:45 a.m.- $10.00 a day
Late Pick Up 5:15 p.m. – $ 10.00 a day
Keno Hills Summer Camp Checklist- What to Bring!
- Helmet (Riding helmet, or bike helmet)
- Bagged lunch
- Boots with a 1/4 inch heel (hiking, riding, rubber, cowboy)
- Comfortable walking/ hiking shoes
- Weather appropriate clothing
- Personal water bottle
- Bug spray
- Bathing suit and a towel
- White T-shirt for tie-dying!
- Extra change for candy concession ($10-$20 at beginning of camp, any unused money will be refunded)
Please download the applicable waiver(s) and send to: firstname.lastname@example.org